Save the date:
Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 11:00 am PT / 1:00 pm CT / 2:00 pm ET
Founder and CEO Nikki Sanz is the brains and heart behind Giggs, the first job posting and social networking platform for the touring industry. Hailing from Charlotte, NC, Nikki has navigated the entertainment industry with hustle and ambition.
The day after graduating from Elon University, Nikki moved to Nashville, TN to pursue a career in the music industry. Within six months, she secured various gigs working for Live Nation, the Ryman Auditorium, Bold Recording Studio, CMA Fest, CMT, Ascend Amphitheater, and she was offered her first touring gig – with Eric Church. For the next three years, she toured as the Production Assistant for Eric, and well as George Strait, Weezer, Jon Pardi, Alison Krauss, among others.
She filled her time spent off the road with various other gigs in the entertainment industry. This included working for the Superbowl, ABC’s The Bachelor casting, Bonnaroo Festival, ACM Awards, corporate events, and music videos. She has worked for other artists, such as Beyoncé, Roger Waters, Darius Rucker, Justin Bieber, Dolly Parton, Bruno Mars, and Journey. She orchestrated a national book tour for celebrity chef Mee McCormick, and staffed music tours for Porter Rose Agency.
Nikki’s experience on the road, and staffing tours, offered her a unique vantage point on the challenges faced by touring professionals and companies. This recognition fueled her fervent aspiration to redefine the landscape and create Giggs – an exclusive, centralized hub where the best touring professionals and companies can connect, collaborate, and discover opportunities more efficiently than ever before. Giggs transforms a previously fragmented word of mouth industry into a more efficient marketplace.
Nikki’s passion is driven by three fundamental principles that light up her mission. First, she champions the concept of gigging as a full-fledged career, advocating for professionals to forge a fulfilling path outside the confines of the typical 9-to-5 grind by embracing freelance work in the entertainment industry. Second, Nikki is an advocate for equal opportunity, firmly believing that the journey to find the next gig should be easier and more inclusive. She wants to help eliminate the predominant reliance on word-of-mouth and usher in a new era of efficiency and inclusivity. Lastly, Nikki recognizes the isolation that constant travel can bring and underscores the need for a central hub where connections are forged, and a vibrant community is nurtured.
As the driving force behind Giggs, Nikki Sanz uses her ambition and hustle towards positioning Giggs as the next technology to innovate, professionalize, and disrupt the touring industry.
In this class we will discuss:
- Understanding the Dynamics of the Touring Industry
- Building Meaningful Connections
- Harnessing Technology to Streamline Career Growth
- Adapting to Industry Disruption and Innovation
- Can’t attend that day? Become a member to submit your questions in advance, and watch the recording afterward.
Members also receive:
- The option to submit questions in advance
- Weekly Group Mentorship Calls (in addition to the Guest Master Class) with Grammy-level experts
- 100’s of artist management company templates (an artist management company in a digital box)
- SmartistU’s Method of Artist Management MASTERY, our signature day-to-day management blueprint
- BONUS: On-Demand Master Class Library with dozens of Grammy-level music industry experts speaking on dozens of music industry topics
- 24/7 private music community and support group