Music business tools, templates, and books.
Systems, plans, and templates.
Instant File Downloads
Your new artist management company in a [digital] box.
The Toolkit is a package of hundreds of the most important templates you need to start and run a successful, professionally organized artist management business.
All designed to help you sign reliable artists, plan and manage their tours like a professional agent, budget for, organize, market, and distribute their recordings as the record labels do, and bank your hard-earned money.
*Please note if you have already purchased Artist Management School the Toolkit is included.
Instant PDF Download
Find out all you need to know to get started, get noticed, and get signed in the music business from the advice of over 30 music industry experts spanning from radio promoters to A&R reps to tour managers.
- The roles of each person in the business and how they relate to you as an artist or manager
- Who they communicate with on a daily basis
- What their fees are
- What they look for in artists before working with them
- How to contact and communicate with them
- How to get on their radar
- How to get signed by them
- What their expectations are
- How to DIY before they are ready to work with you
“So far I’ve tried several packages on managing artists and managing yourself as an artist and yours by far, without me even diving deep into the product, is already helping me out tremendously as a self-managed artist.
Just wanted to send out positive vibes and say thank you for the insight.”
“Your templates, checklists and spreadsheets alone have given me a huge leg up, and you’ve saved me months of labour. Thank you for doing this. I look forward to sharing my successes (and those of my artists) with you and your other members.”