Becoming A High Demand Artist Manager (LIVE Q&A) With Bruce Eskowitz, Manager of Lionel Ritchie
Join us LIVE on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023 for a FREE open Q&A with Bruce Eskowitz.
Bruce Eskowitz is the COO of Red Light Management. RLM is a multifaceted, privately owned artist management company. Red Light has offices in Los Angeles, London, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, and Charlottesville. In addition to overseeing RLM’s management activities, Bruce manages artists including Lionel Richie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Il Divo, Herbie Hancock, and Mat Franco.
Prior to joining Red Light, Bruce was CEO of North America for Live Nation. Prior to that, he was President of Live Nation. He also held various senior-level positions with Clear Channel Entertainment, SFX, and Pace Entertainment.
In this class we will discuss:
– How to become a high-demand artist manager
– Managing legendary artists
– Along with an open Q&A with our attendees!
SAVE THE DATE:
Tuesday, March 14th, 2023
11 am PT
1 pm CT
2 pm ET
Recordings are for private members only. If you’d like the chance to watch the recording, you must become a member of The Managers Club.
Members also receive:
- The option to submit questions in advance & talk live on camera with our guests
- 2x/Month Group Mentorship (in addition to the Guest Master Class) with a Grammy-level expert
- 100’s of artist management company templates (an artist management company in a digital box)
- SmartistU’s Method of Artist Management MASTERY, our signature day-to-day management blueprint
- BONUS: On-Demand Master Class Library with dozens of music industry experts speaking on dozens of music industry topics
- 24/7 private music community and support group
- LIMITED TIME BONUS: Instant access to Artist Management School ($1297 comprehensive course for free)